What is a prophet? A prophet is an individual who gets a prediction, message from God, and afterward conveys that message to other people. A supernaturally enlivened message is generally immediate, explicit, and tells the exact thing will occur, to whom, and definitively what individuals ought to do. Besides, a genuine prediction from God generally works out in everything about. Forecasts that “generally” work out are not sufficient.
Two inverse powers work in our reality: the great power and the insidious power. The great power is lead by the unparalleled genuine God Almighty, whose individual name is Yahweh; His Son Jesus Christ, our Messiah; and the Holy Spirit, which is God’s dynamic power that He uses to play out each and any wonderful sign. Holy messengers likewise have a place with this great gathering, as they do the desire of Yahweh both in the sky and on Earth.
The detestable power is controlled by Satan, Satan, and his devils, which were initially great holy messengers who decided to defy God. Many individuals chuckle at the possibility of evil presences, excusing them just as a feature of kids’ apparitions stories. Yet, devils are a serious issue; they’re genuine, and except if we approach them in a serious way, we will succumb to their plans. These malicious spirits’ motivation is to conflict with God all around, so it is critical to know their strategies in case we are tricked. Also, one of their strategies is emulating God’s prophets and predictions.
How might you tell a genuine prophet of God from the bogus prophet of Satan? The underneath essential rules will help your insight:
• Genuine prophets generally talk in God’s name with the power given by God. Bogus prophets talk in a name other than Yahweh’s. This is the above all else test whether a prophet is from God or Satan. On the off chance that somebody can’t finish this assessment, there could be not an obvious explanation to happen to different tests.
• Genuine predictions, as referenced, generally work out precisely as they are told. Bogus predictions, then again, don’t work out as expected, regardless of whether they are spoken in God’s name. Genuine predictions need to work out 100%. 99.99% isn’t correct prescience.
• Genuine prophets display authentic characteristics: genuine affection, harmony, delight, forgiving (patient perseverance), confidence, goodness, tenderness, signs of false repentance accommodation, and balance (poise), which are the product of the Holy Spirit working in devotees. (Peruse Galatians 5:22-23 in your Bible.) True prophets really do benevolent acts and express great words. Misleading prophets don’t have this agreeableness. Despite the fact that Satan and the evil presences can perform supernatural occurrences, they don’t impersonate God’s great characteristics, so this is perhaps the most ideal way to separate the valid from the bogus prophets.
• Genuine prophets commend God through their words, activity, and any otherworldly signs they perform. They credit Yahweh for the power they get. Bogus prophets commend spirits other than God.
• Genuine prophets lead individuals to God and His lessons. Bogus prophets don’t.
Since bogus prophets (otherwise called soothsayers, mediums, and clairvoyants) have abilities from Satan, Yahweh God stringently precludes individuals to be mystics and mediums:
“There will not be found among you any individual who makes his child or little girl go through the fire, or who utilizes divination, or is a diviner, or a foreshadow, or a magician, Or a charmer, or a medium, or a wizard, or a warlock. For everything who do these things are an evil entity to the Lord, and it is a direct result of these accursed practices that the Lord your God is driving them out before you. You will be exemplary [and totally true] to the Lord your God. For these countries whom you will seize pay attention to seers and soothsayers. However, concerning you, the Lord your God has not permitted you to do as such.” (Deuteronomy 18:10-14, Amplified Bible)
“You will not eat anything with the blood; neither will you utilize enchantment, signs, or black magic [or foresee occasions by horoscope or signs and fortunate days].” (Leviticus 19:26)
Misleading prophets won’t be a piece of God’s Kingdom after restoration: “Yet concerning the weaklings and the dishonorable and the despicable and the fearfully ailing in mental fortitude and the fainthearted agreeable, and concerning the unbelieving and shifty, and with respect to the debased and contaminated with evil entities, and with respect to killers and the lustful and double-crossing and the practicers of sorcery expressions and the misguided worshipers (the individuals who give incomparable dedication to any person or thing other than God) and all liars (the people who intentionally convey lie by word or deed)- – [all of these will have] their part in the lake that bursts with hell and damnation. This is the subsequent demise.” (Revelation 21:8)
We have no requirement for Satanic abilities and fortunetelling capacities, for each individual who places trust in Jesus will actually want to by and by associate with God, without requiring an agent, other than Jesus, God’s Son; Jesus is the main go between we want.
Jesus explicitly said, “Not every person who tells Me, Lord, Lord, will enter the realm of paradise, however he who does the desire of My Father Who is in paradise.” (Matthew 7:21) Thus, if we need to mirror the decency of God, we should do God’s will actually surprisingly well. Yahweh said, “You will be sacred; for I Yahweh your God am blessed.” (Leviticus 19:2, WEB) So assuming that we want to serve Him and mirror His integrity, we should be heavenly, and the method for being sacred is do what He says and adjust to His norms, not our own principles.
While Yahweh adores each of His manifestations, He doesn’t overlook individuals when they conflict with His will and principles. As our Creator and Heavenly Father, He has each right and obligation to set norms and regulations for us to live by, to keep everything under control and to do what He knows is best as far as we’re concerned. He realizes what is best as far as we’re concerned since He made us. Like a mindful human dad who teaches his youngsters and who suitably rebuffs them for awful way of behaving, Yahweh trains and rebuffs His kids – us- – when we make trouble. The people who stubbornly conflict with His will are evil entities to Him, yet that doesn’t imply that He won’t offer them kindness once they genuinely apologize (feel frustrated about what they did and at absolutely no point submit similar mistakes in the future). In fact, Yahweh cherishes all miscreants such a lot of that He let His main Son Jesus Christ pass on for us! The individuals who do God’s will and have confidence in God and Jesus will have timeless cooperation with God. On the off chance that Yahweh doesn’t adore delinquents, He could not have possibly allowed His Son to pass on for us; all things considered, we would all unceasingly die, without any desire for life after restoration.